Table Top & Art epoxy 1:1 ratio (Price per 10L kit)
Our Table Top epoxy is a simple 1-1 ratio by volume. It is rated for up to 1/4” thick or 6mm.
- Anti yellowing
Need more? Contact us directly for wholesale pricing and options (60L+)
Please read all of these instructions carefully
- This is a tabletop and art epoxy. Great for finish coats on tables, counters, canvases, and more. You don't want to cast with this epoxy. See our 2-1 for casting needs. Do not pour more than a 1/4" with this resin.
- Mixing is the most important step to epoxy. If you mix the product correctly it will harden. Heat can always be added to the reaction a few days after the initial pour if the epoxy is still soft. If the epoxy is still soft even after heating the room with a space heater, it was a mixing issue.
- Always scrape the sides while mixing. I generally use a drill with a mixing attachment and paint stick 2-4 times while mixing to scrape the edges thoroughly.
- Never scrape out the epoxy mixing bucket into the pour. If you missed any resin in the mixing process, it will lie on top and not harden.
- Since this is a 1-1 epoxy, the pot life is much shorter than a typical casting resin. You want to be sure to torch out any bubbles before letting it fully cure. I recommend torching after the pour and then rechecking the table in 30-minute increments until you are impressed. Usually, you only need to check once more.
- Water will cause you nightmares. Don’t ever let your epoxy come in contact with moisture.
- Be conscious of the pot life with this product. 1-1 resins harden fast and if left in a cup (obviously a greater thickness than 1/4" it will set up and create heat quickly. You have about 15-20 minutes to use the resin.
- The ideal temp for this epoxy is around 20 Celsius or 70 Fahrenheit.
- Have more questions? EMAIL ME. I am here to help my customers.
Click here for MSDS
Click here for TDS
Estimated Delivery: 2-7 Days
Free Instore Pickup
Tues to Friday 9-5, Sat 9-2.
Wood Workers Guarantee
At Fractal Designs, our products are a testament to our passion for craftsmanship. As seasoned woodworkers, we stand behind the functionality and quality of all of our products. Our Woodworkers Guarantee ensures that you're investing in a product tested and trusted by professionals who use these very products day in, day out.
We guarantee that our products will provide the solid foundation and enduring support that your projects deserve. However, we also acknowledge that during the journey from our workshop to your workspace, minor blemishes might occur. Most of these are negligible and won't be noticeable once your project is complete. Yet, they stand as a hallmark of a true woodworking journey.
If upon receiving your order, you find any functional flaw or defect that affects your project's integrity, we are here to make it right. Our priority is to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase and that our products meet the high standards of quality and functionality that we, as woodworkers, demand.
Discover the assurance of working with products that are crafted, tested, and approved by woodworking enthusiasts. Embrace the journey of craftsmanship with the Woodworkers Guarantee by Fractal Designs.