Liquid Wax Cleaner 3029 Spray
Specially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing, and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Based on natural waxes – regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. With Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided by applying an application of hard wax to regenerate an oiled wood surface. It is also suitable to lift and remove heavy or stubborn stains.
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner Spray can be used on wood, cork, linoleum, PVC, plastic coatings, stone, marble, and ceramic tiles.
- Double action refresher and cleaner for oiled and waxed wood surfaces
- For use on wooden worktops, furniture, and flooring
- Suitable for use on stubborn stains
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Replenishes natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to increase the sheen level of the surface
Always do a test area before starting any project to check suitability and end result. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times.
- Shake the container thoroughly before use
- Hold the spray can upright and spray sparingly 30cm away from the surface
- Massage in evenly using a lint-free cloth
- For deep stains, scuffs, and minor scratches, lightly abrade the affected area with a finishing pad or scotch pad to remove the mark, stain, or scratch, then work Liquid Wax Cleaner into the affected area
30-40 Min dry time
Estimated Delivery: 2-7 Days
Free Instore Pickup
Tues to Friday 9-5, Sat 9-2.
Wood Workers Guarantee
At Fractal Designs, our products are a testament to our passion for craftsmanship. As seasoned woodworkers, we stand behind the functionality and quality of all of our products. Our Woodworkers Guarantee ensures that you're investing in a product tested and trusted by professionals who use these very products day in, day out.
We guarantee that our products will provide the solid foundation and enduring support that your projects deserve. However, we also acknowledge that during the journey from our workshop to your workspace, minor blemishes might occur. Most of these are negligible and won't be noticeable once your project is complete. Yet, they stand as a hallmark of a true woodworking journey.
If upon receiving your order, you find any functional flaw or defect that affects your project's integrity, we are here to make it right. Our priority is to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase and that our products meet the high standards of quality and functionality that we, as woodworkers, demand.
Discover the assurance of working with products that are crafted, tested, and approved by woodworking enthusiasts. Embrace the journey of craftsmanship with the Woodworkers Guarantee by Fractal Designs.