Liquid Wax Cleaner 3029 Spray
Specially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing, and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Based on natural waxes – regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. With Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided by applying an application of hard wax to regenerate an oiled wood surface. It is also suitable to lift and remove heavy or stubborn stains.
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner Spray can be used on wood, cork, linoleum, PVC, plastic coatings, stone, marble, and ceramic tiles.
- Double action refresher and cleaner for oiled and waxed wood surfaces
- For use on wooden worktops, furniture, and flooring
- Suitable for use on stubborn stains
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Replenishes natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to increase the sheen level of the surface
Always do a test area before starting any project to check suitability and end result. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times.
- Shake the container thoroughly before use
- Hold the spray can upright and spray sparingly 30cm away from the surface
- Massage in evenly using a lint-free cloth
- For deep stains, scuffs, and minor scratches, lightly abrade the affected area with a finishing pad or scotch pad to remove the mark, stain, or scratch, then work Liquid Wax Cleaner into the affected area
30-40 Min dry time