Table Top & Art epoxy 1:1 ratio (Price per 10L kit)
Original price $200.00 - Original price $200.00
$200.00 - $200.00
Current price $200.00
Our Table Top epoxy is a simple 1-1 ratio by volume. It is rated for up to 1/4” thick or 6mm.
- Anti yellowing
Need more? Contact us directly for wholesale pricing and options (60L+)
Please read all of these instructions carefully
- This is a tabletop and art epoxy. Great for finish coats on tables, counters, canvases, and more. You don't want to cast with this epoxy. See our 2-1 for casting needs. Do not pour more than a 1/4" with this resin.
- Mixing is the most important step to epoxy. If you mix the product correctly it will harden. Heat can always be added to the reaction a few days after the initial pour if the epoxy is still soft. If the epoxy is still soft even after heating the room with a space heater, it was a mixing issue.
- Always scrape the sides while mixing. I generally use a drill with a mixing attachment and paint stick 2-4 times while mixing to scrape the edges thoroughly.
- Never scrape out the epoxy mixing bucket into the pour. If you missed any resin in the mixing process, it will lie on top and not harden.
- Since this is a 1-1 epoxy, the pot life is much shorter than a typical casting resin. You want to be sure to torch out any bubbles before letting it fully cure. I recommend torching after the pour and then rechecking the table in 30-minute increments until you are impressed. Usually, you only need to check once more.
- Water will cause you nightmares. Don’t ever let your epoxy come in contact with moisture.
- Be conscious of the pot life with this product. 1-1 resins harden fast and if left in a cup (obviously a greater thickness than 1/4" it will set up and create heat quickly. You have about 15-20 minutes to use the resin.
- The ideal temp for this epoxy is around 20 Celsius or 70 Fahrenheit.
- Have more questions? EMAIL ME. I am here to help my customers.